sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

My First Miracles


MY FIRST MIRACLES

Fresh out counter of the National School of Commerce of San Salvador. 1970. I am a new convert to the evangelical church and pray for my first job. I go to the office of the distributors of Toyota vehicles for a math test, accounting, and intelligence. There are other classmates doing the test. Before examining the Lord's gold because it is the only prayer I have learned. I have not learned to pray as evangelicals. Just be repeated. I hope to answer in my hometown San Pedro Nonualco. There comes a telegram to introduce me to work in the company that distributes books and magazines Life Reade's Digest. http://www.rd.com/true-stories/

I thought I had got my job because I had done better on the exam. The counter Roberto Look, my former classmate at the INCO, he says: "The others did better on tests but I chose you because I knew you. "... Miracle. were two years of learning: to keep the books of accounts: income, expenses, bank. Collectors receive, return to the ISSS, vendors, bank reconciliation, addressing the winery: do physical inventory of books and records monthly. Looking forward to arrive at 6pm to go to church evangélica.-2 av. North 1617, SS 256735. - This early experience helped me to carry for 8 years accounting Assemblies of God, 5 years accounting Alfalit

I learned this first miracle:

* When God wants to give something, even if they have other better prepared than you. God gives it to you
* Each one gets his miracle at the right time that God has for you.
* Although you can not pray, God knows the intentions of your heart

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario