domingo, 2 de octubre de 2011

LIFE IS LIKE A BOOK



LIFE IS A BOOK
When my boss had already decided that I had to leave their company, for downsizing. I tried talking to the wife of my boss's boss to intercede with my boss and I dispatched. She already knew I was going to the outside of the company. He told me: Life is a book. Chapter happened and not re-write. I refused that thought, but it was true. It's been 10 years since I lost my job.
Searching the internet, I found:
The Book of Life
Every day life offers you a blank page in the book of your existence. Your past is already written and you can not correct it .In your yellow pages you can find your history, some with soft colors, others darker shades ... fond memories of times beautiful or pages you would like to start forever ...
This day have the opportunity to write another page. It is only in your hands to pick colors that will.For even in adversity can bring serenity nuances to make it a beautiful experience. How to write today? ... Just depends on your will and optimism to make the page today in the book of your life, or a page in the future you can treasure as a beautiful memory. If you knew that you only live another day. What would you do?
Without doubt,you be on peace with God and with those around you.Would enjoy the rays of the sun, the gentle breeze, the joy of your children, love your partner.
Enjoy this new day, make a mental inventory of all the good things that exist in your life and live each hour with good cheer. Do the best of you. Do not damage anyone and be happy to be alive. To give a smile, to offer your hand and your generous help.
Never too late to change course and start writing pages of joy and peace in the book of life. Thank God for the gift that gives you the opportunity today and make this day a beautiful page of the book of your existence. Remember that despite all the adverse situations is only in your hands live today ... as if it were the first, as if it were your last, like the one in the book of your life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario