martes, 11 de octubre de 2011

- MY MENTOR IN THE MINISTRY OF THE PEN


- MY MENTOR IN THE MINISTRY OF THE PEN
ENRIQUE BARILLAS

In my 61 years I have wondered: Why is God called me to serve? ... With less preparation secular, others have done what I have done, or better than what I've developed in my leadership. When I came to Bible School Bible School * * I find that classmates just have 4 or 5 years of schooling. With 2 grades, one of them has played an outstanding leadership in local and national church. ... Why me? .I already worked with Time Life and Counter Reade 's Digest.1972. With 21 years of age I began my professional life. I'm happy with what God has done in my local and national leadership. Why the sacrifice? ... Part of the answer lies in the ministry of the pen, historical researcher. The ministry of the pen is so scarce in Latin America. Ideally, academic preparation for this ministry. It is not always so. Paul was academic. Pedro NO. Here are the teachers who helped me to find that the pen is a ministry.
At this age, I realize that I can hardly be starting the MINISTRY OF THE PEN. There is so much to write about. Hard disk of my memory is so much information stored empty and worth in points. I have to write 10 books in mind. If I live another 30 years - to reach 90 years of my first three brothers -...¡ much to do.
Without my realizing it, many mentors began to boom brings to my knowledge tools that have helped me in my work alone. Here are some of them:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario