miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012

Person I admire.

Alfredo Barillas, my father. Reached 12 years with my grandfather and my grandmother: Manuela and Salvador, next to Ricardo and Salvador brothers - and 2 sisters, Teresa and Graciela moved to SAN PEDRO NONUALCO. Grandfather arrived in 1910 to work as a telegrapher in town. In 1910 the telegraph was rudimentary and rented for offices. My father learned the trade and became a telegraph retire in 1962 when I had 11 years of age. My father married JESUS BURGOS- 1920-, BURGOS daughter of Jose Maria, who was wealthy and coffee productor. The grandfather was mayor and deputy to the Legislative Assembly from 1923 to 1928. From this marriage were born: Charles, Delia, Marina, Carlos, Salvador and Antonio. My aunt JESUS died When Antonio was born. Angela, my mother became fond of Antonio and took care of him and the other orphans. They were his nephews - sons of Jesus, his sister - Angela married my father in 1937 and birth Alfredo 6 children. Of these I am the last. The number 13 of the sons of my father. Issue 6 of Angela.heir last birth and saved my brother Antonio-being of 8 days old. I admire my father Alfredo, as it had to lead two sets of children. Even in her widowhood had 2 children: in Santo Domingo and Santa Clara, San Vicente. Alfredo and Celia. I admire my father because he was just managing family heirlooms. To all my brothers left us a bit of heritage. Cafelales, pasture or houses. I admire my father as in addition to having time to work Telegrapher: answer the telephone and telegrams coming to town. We lived annex offices. Administered the coffee plantations, livestock, carcases, grinding. Also the movie was the first Tarzan film screenings, Cantinflas. He always had time to play with their children. When asked my brothers from my father. None expressed bad about him. Full punished us to correct, but always had a smile for his children and a joke. Alfredo my father died in 1967 aged 72, retired. This paper appears to be a task to translate it to English in my class TALK 1 in the Central American Institute of Santa Tecla. THE PERSON THAT I ADMIRE. October 9, 2012.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario